Email Customizer [Deleted]

Hello @Arty , presale question. :)

It is quite straightforward to add a logo to the header? Looking at the screenshots, Wrapper Table Opening would be the best place for this?

Working great @Arty.

I have a question.

Is it possible to embed the user profile avatar manually?

Reason is I have this XF email option unticked:
"Include full message text in watched thread/forum notification emails."

As a result I no longer get the poster profile avatar, and would like to insert it manually outside the user profile if possible.

Not really. Add-on doesn't change content of emails, just layout.

As workaround you can enable option to include full message, but edit template watched_thread_reply_messagetext. Remove this:
Code:
{xen:raw $reply.messageHtml}
though it might look a bit ugly with avatar and no message

Okay, cool addon but perhaps I don't know what I'm doing.

my site: https://www.spoolstreet.com

and the email preview looks worse than the default style. When I go to click on the color pallet boxes, no pallet pops up. I realize I can change the colors manually but thought I'd chime in here since it seems something is off. My theme is Adara by PixelEdit.

ZOi3w7C.png

That's what style properties look like in that style. There is not much to import, all colored items in style are in menu or displayed on hover. Everything in content area of your forum is gray as well.

I suggest to either import a different style or add colors by editing properties.

For example, in editor click common elements -> header -> header row style. Remove bottom border, set background to #000 and color to #ff5857

Hi Arty,

I just finally got around to reinstalling this addon. On my iPhone 7 Plus, the body text is really small. I seem to remember this from the trial version but can't remember the fix.

IMG_0135.webp

I was reffered back to you to ask here about a possible bug ...preview shows up correctly but seems the changes are not being applied or linking on the email. Can you let me know if this is something I am doing wrong please.

Screenshot_42.webp Screenshot_43.webp

@Arty I just want to kindly remind you of a suggestion I made some time ago. I would think this would be a major advantage.
Suggestion: Having the option to select different system eMails to be associated with different eMail templates/styles. Meaning that I can adapt eMail layout to whether it is a contact eMail or a thread reply notification or a password eMail for example. The icing on the cake would be if this would also be true for third party add-ons. So you can make different templates for different system eMails and different add-ons...

Just using standard XENFORO at the moment and checking on Gmail and Outlook
Outlook is a nightmare. It converts HTML into MS Word document, then displays MS Word document. Therefore background images do not work at all and there are often issues with spacing. Gmail shows layout rather accurately, but also ignores background images.

There is no screenshot of preview, so I guess backgrounds aren't showing. That happens if you are using background images or gradients, but did not set fallback background color. Never use css gradients, they will not be shown in majority of email clients. Avoid using images if you can. Use background-color instead. If you really want to use image, make sure you set fallback background-color rule.

@Arty I just want to kindly remind you of a suggestion I made some time ago. I would think this would be a major advantage.
Good idea!

Thanks arty the image on rhe left is the preview the image on the right is how its showing up the green button and grey bars all just background color the only imahe is logo and avatar

In editor navigate to: topic reply notification -> message footer -> wrapper style. Make sure it has background-color in list of styles. Also check button style and link style in same section. Remove backgrounds that use images.

display: inline-block;
float: left;
padding: 5px 10px;
border: none;
text-decoration: none;
font-family: @fontFamily;
line-height: 1.28;
font-size: 14px;
color: #101012;
background-color: #62F878;
border-radius: 2px;
box-shadow: 0 2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.2), inset 0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,.15); for button style

The above is Button Style

This is the wrapper style

font-size: 14px;
line-height: 1.28;
margin: 20px 0;
color: #161617;
background-color: #CCCCCC;
border-bottom-width: 1px;
border-bottom-style: solid;

link Style
display: block;
padding: 5px 0;
font-size: 11px;
text-decoration: none;
color: #161617;

maybe i have one of the settings wrong but the colors are correct?

That looks good. But Outlook is still ancient, even latest version. IE6 is years ahead of it. :(

Top Bottom