1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Email Bounce: Skipped (untrusted) issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by kacemrostom, Sep 19, 2014.

1. kacemrostom

kacemrostom New Member

even after installing the last version of Xenforo 1.4.0, and configuring it with Imap&Pop3 to detect bounced emails, i still have this issue of not doing anything regarding these bounced emails! (for all detected emails, it keeps saying (untrusted) Skipping!
    should i expect the deleting of emails or showing a message for my users to alert them to change theirs emails? or i really have an issue with this new feature; thanks :)
    Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 4.06.42 PM.png
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you please attach (or send direct to me) a copy of one of the original emails? Have you enabled the VERP option?

Untrusted means that we couldn't verify that it was from an email that was generated by your XenForo install, so we don't take an action.
  3. kacemrostom

kacemrostom New Member

Thanks Mike, it worked now, i had some gegas of bounced emails in that email (from Vbulletin) i had to clear it out, now it's working like a charm,
    one more question, when a user is marked as bounced mail user, when i send him an email the next time, is Xenforo going automatically to skip it ? can y give me the phrase used when the user has non-vlaid email ( notification)? thanks
  4. kacemrostom

kacemrostom New Member

this is a screenshot :)

Attached Files:

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

See the notice_email_bounce template.
    kacemrostom likes this.