ElasticSearch reindex just one message

AndyB

I just installed ElasticSearch and it work fantastic! My hats off to Xenforo for offering such a fantastic Addon.

The only very minor problem I noticed is that when I run my cron which is a stand alone script that converts linked images to attachments, the ES index does not get updated. Does anyone know what command from a php script I can issue to reindex ES for just one post message.

Thank you.

I just installed ElasticSearch and it work fantastic! My hats off to Xenforo for offering such a fantastic Addon.

The only very minor problem I noticed is that when I run my cron which is a stand alone script that converts linked images to attachments, the ES index does not get updated. Does anyone know what command from a php script I can issue to reindex ES for just one post message.

Thank you.

It sounds like your script isn't re-posting the data correctly to let ES know theres been a change.

Hi Slavik,

My script is a stand alone and I update the xF database without any interaction with Xenforo.

What I'm looking for is the code needed to update ES directly.

Hi Slavik,

My script is a stand alone and I update the xF database without any interaction with Xenforo.

What I'm looking for is the code needed to update ES directly.

In theory you could just use the Elasticsearch Put syntax to update the relevent data, though, Mike is probably your best bet knowing the best way of doing that.

Top Bottom