elasticsearch...is it running

Echelon

Hi,

My technical knowledge is too little to solve this elasticsearch issue myself. Is there anybody who can help me solve this problem?

elas1.webp

XenForo_Exception: Elasticsearch server returned no response. Is it running? - library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php:833

Gegenereerd Door: onbekend account, 29 minuten geleden

Stack Trace

#0 /home/socialta/public_html/library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php(288): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_logSearchResponseError(false, true)

#1 /home/socialta/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/Abstract.php(152): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->executeSearch('', false, Array, Array, '', '25', Object(Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_General))

#2 /home/socialta/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(111): XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_Abstract->searchType(Object(Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_General), '', Array, 'date', false, '25')

#3 /home/socialta/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ControllerPublic/Tag.php(240): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchType(Object(Tinhte_XenTag_Search_DataHandler_General), '', Array, 'date')

#4 /home/socialta/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/ControllerPublic/Tag.php(101): Tinhte_XenTag_ControllerPublic_Tag->_doSearch('community marke...')

#5 /home/socialta/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Tinhte_XenTag_ControllerPublic_Tag->actionView()

#6 /home/socialta/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))

#7 /home/socialta/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

#8 {main}

Aanvraagstatus

array(3) {

["url"] => string(55) "http://www.socialmediatalk.nl/tags/community+marketing/"

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}

}

He's referring to the actual elasticsearch service -- the Enhanced Search add-on is not related to that. Elasticsearch is a program that needs to be installed and running like MySQL or your web server.

He's referring to the actual elasticsearch service -- the Enhanced Search add-on is not related to that. Elasticsearch is a program that needs to be installed and running like MySQL or your web server.

so you see im not technical ;-). I will figure things out. thanks

Top Bottom