ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 3.15.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Not sure why but this code isn't present on Mobile View:
<div class='focus-wrap-search' data-xf-init="ese-autocomplete">

Is there a screenshot showing "On a user's profile, shows forums by post count where the user posts the most." functionality? Don't see it enabled at https://atelieraphelion.com.

How is this feature working on large forums? Is it cached?

Most of the search add-ons aren't installed on my site, as they generally require XFES, which I don't have installed on there. @NixFifty's test site has most of those; including this add-on. Attached is a screenshot;

1574527551419.webp

How is this feature working on large forums? Is it cached?
It works well, and yes it does use caching but it is a lightweight query assuming the xf_thread_user_post table is correct. Which may not be if you've upgraded from older XF1.x versions

It works well, and yes it does use caching but it is a lightweight query assuming the xf_thread_user_post table is correct. Which may not be if you've upgraded from older XF1.x versions

Right, upgraded from XF 1.x. What should I do to fix that table? To "Rebuild user post counts"?

To ensure that table is fixed; you'll need to run the "Rebuild threads" with the "Rebuild position and post counters" option.

Given how huge a list of changes that is; I would strongly recommend testing the upgrade on a test site

Last edited:
Xon updated ElasticSearch Essentials with a new update entry:

3.2.1 - Bugfix update

• Require XF2.1+, remove XF2.0 support
  • Style fix for "Use specific content type in quick-search where possible" with styles that put search into macros (affects PixelExit styles)
  • Style fix for "search auto complete/suggest" doesn't work in mobile view for Xenfocus styles
  • Only trigger auto-complete behaviour in advanced search & quick search for content types which are known to support autocomplete
    • Do not trigger auto-complete for "this thread" search

Read the rest of this update entry...

Possible to weigh a certain prefix higher? I have a "guides" prefix that I would like to have rank high if relevant to the query.

Top Bottom