ElasticSearch Essentials

ElasticSearch Essentials [Paid] 3.15.12

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Nirjonadda this is a style conflict, without looking at that style hard to tell. The add-on works fine with XF2.1.2

In template svESE_macros, and the macro similar_threads, try adding <xf:css src="structured_list.less" /> before the <xf:css src="svESE_macros_similar_contents.less" /> statement.

@Nirjonadda this is a style conflict, without looking at that style hard to tell. The add-on works fine with XF2.1.2

In template svESE_macros, and the macro similar_threads, try adding <xf:css src="structured_list.less" /> before the <xf:css src="svESE_macros_similar_contents.less" /> statement.

@Xon This issue fixed by @Ehren

Ehren note: This bug happens only under certain conditions. I'll fix it for the next update.

Xon updated ElasticSearch Essentials with a new update entry:

3.1.0 - Feature update

• Fix for "count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable"
  • Do exact phrase matching when doing auto-complete/similar threads in addition to fuzzy match for hopefully better results
  • Implement (optional) weighing by reaction/view totals. Supports XF2.0,XF2.0+Content Rating & XF2.1
    • If a weighting value is added for reaction/view totals reindexing is required.
    • If using Redis View Counters add-on, requires v2.0.4+
  • Only show 'deleted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Xon One more bug with View older results in last page, This show Please enter a value for the required field 'search_results'. But this should show No results found.

Hi
Very nice addon

When you select resource on the search box
It return all kind of message not only resources.

Also autocomplet does not work on my mobile?
Thank you

When you select resource on the search box
It return all kind of message not only resources.
This is default XenForo behaviour. This add-on provides an override "Use specific content type in quick-search where possible " to change it under the add-on's options.

Also autocomplet does not work on my mobile?
It does, the option "Enable Autocomplete for mobiles " is just disabled by default.

thank you for your answer @Xon

It does, the option "Enable Autocomplete for mobiles " is just disabled by default
it's checked on my setting but autocompletion does not work on my phone (android) with google chrome?

This is default XenForo behaviour. This add-on provides an override "Use specific content type in quick-search where possible " to change it under the add-on's options.
when you push enter, you search, it returns resource but;
if you checked resource on the searchbox and you start to type your search keyword the autocompletion suggestion will not return only resource

How to exclude a node from similar thread (after quick reply) ?
The option in node setting does not seem to work.

Top Bottom