Elasticsearch error: SearchPhaseExecutionException

Hoffi

Hello everybody,

I just installed the ES on my local machine for Windows 8 and it's running.

I installed the AddOn, uses the settings ans rebuild the index.

If I submit a search this error apears in the ServerLog in the ACP.

What can I do, to get this running on my local test server?

Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
XenForo_Exception: Elasticsearch error: SearchPhaseExecutionException[Failed to execute phase [query], all shards failed; shardFailures {[SkzI65xSRMOWFkp5H2bcvA][xfdemo][0]: SearchParseException[[xfdemo][0]: from[-1],size[-1]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"query":{"function_score":{"boost_mode":"replace","query":{"query_string":{"query":"i","fields":["title^3","message"],"default_operator":"and"}},"script_score":{"params":{"now":1409074942,"halflife":31536000},"script":"xf-date-weighted"}}},"sort":[{"_score":"desc"},{"date":"desc"}],"size":200,"fields":["discussion_id","user","date"]}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xfdemo] script_score the script could not be loaded]; nested: ScriptException[dynamic scripting for [mvel] disabled]; }{[SkzI65xSRMOWFkp5H2bcvA][xfdemo][2]: SearchParseException[[xfdemo][2]: from[-1],size[-1]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"query":{"function_score":{"boost_mode":"replace","query":{"query_string":{"query":"i","fields":["title^3","message"],"default_operator":"and"}},"script_score":{"params":{"now":1409074942,"halflife":31536000},"script":"xf-date-weighted"}}},"sort":[{"_score":"desc"},{"date":"desc"}],"size":200,"fields":["discussion_id","user","date"]}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xfdemo] script_score the script could not be loaded]; nested: ScriptException[dynamic scripting for [mvel] disabled]; }{[SkzI65xSRMOWFkp5H2bcvA][xfdemo][1]: SearchParseException[[xfdemo][1]: from[-1],size[-1]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"query":{"function_score":{"boost_mode":"replace","query":{"query_string":{"query":"i","fields":["title^3","message"],"default_operator":"and"}},"script_score":{"params":{"now":1409074942,"halflife":31536000},"script":"xf-date-weighted"}}},"sort":[{"_score":"desc"},{"date":"desc"}],"size":200,"fields":["discussion_id","user","date"]}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xfdemo] script_score the script could not be loaded]; nested: ScriptException[dynamic scripting for [mvel] disabled]; }{[SkzI65xSRMOWFkp5H2bcvA][xfdemo][4]: SearchParseException[[xfdemo][4]: from[-1],size[-1]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"query":{"function_score":{"boost_mode":"replace","query":{"query_string":{"query":"i","fields":["title^3","message"],"default_operator":"and"}},"script_score":{"params":{"now":1409074942,"halflife":31536000},"script":"xf-date-weighted"}}},"sort":[{"_score":"desc"},{"date":"desc"}],"size":200,"fields":["discussion_id","user","date"]}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xfdemo] script_score the script could not be loaded]; nested: ScriptException[dynamic scripting for [mvel] disabled]; }{[SkzI65xSRMOWFkp5H2bcvA][xfdemo][3]: SearchParseException[[xfdemo][3]: from[-1],size[-1]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"query":{"function_score":{"boost_mode":"replace","query":{"query_string":{"query":"i","fields":["title^3","message"],"default_operator":"and"}},"script_score":{"params":{"now":1409074942,"halflife":31536000},"script":"xf-date-weighted"}}},"sort":[{"_score":"desc"},{"date":"desc"}],"size":200,"fields":["discussion_id","user","date"]}]]]; nested: QueryParsingException[[xfdemo] script_score the script could not be loaded]; nested: ScriptException[dynamic scripting for [mvel] disabled]; }] -library\XenES\Search\SourceHandler\ElasticSearch.php:828
Generiert durch: Hoffi, Vor 3 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenES\Search\SourceHandler\ElasticSearch.php(288): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_logSearchResponseError(Object(stdClass), true)
#1 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenForo\Search\SourceHandler\Abstract.php(115): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->executeSearch('i', false, Array, Array, false, '200')
#2 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenForo\Search\Searcher.php(79): XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_Abstract->searchGeneral('i', Array, 'relevance', '200')
#3 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Search.php(235): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('i', Array, 'relevance')
#4 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenES\Proxy\ControllerSearch.php(30): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#5 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(347): XenES_Proxy_ControllerSearch->actionSearch()
#6 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 E:\xampp\htdocs\b8\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://localhost/b8/index.php?search/search"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["search/search"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["keywords"] => string(1) "i"
["users"] => string(0) ""
["date"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"