• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Either the specified path to your IP.Board installation does not exist, or it does not contain the '

Either the specified path to your IP.Board installation does not exist, or it does not contain the 'uploads' folder that contains avatars and file attachments.

When i try to import from ipb database 4x

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Have you "completed" the import yet? Can we see a screenshot of the "steps" page? (Which should show how much was imported in each step and the time taken.)

Have you "completed" the import yet? Can we see a screenshot of the "steps" page? (Which should show how much was imported in each step and the time taken.)
yes i have fixed, i had to change permissions :). i can see 1 category with 3 forums is missing though

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I think we might need to see a copy of your IPB data (and reproduce it with the data set). I don't recall this being reported before and there are no differences in the import code for forums between the IPB 3 and 4 importers (which could explain the problem). Is this viable?

Note though that if we do identify a bug, it will require a fresh import to resolve (which would mean a fresh install of XenForo/restore to pre-import state and losing any customizations done or data added since).