1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Either the specified path to your IP.Board installation does not exist, or it does not contain the '

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Malibu, May 23, 2016.

1. Malibu

Malibu Member

Either the specified path to your IP.Board installation does not exist, or it does not contain the 'uploads' folder that contains avatars and file attachments.

When i try to import from ipb database 4x

2. Malibu

Malibu Member

thanks god i took backup, i have to reupload my ipb files :) and specify ipb folder path. Will be reporting soon

3. Malibu

Malibu Member

Import not successful, can't see any posts or categories. Also database i created has 0 mb

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Have you "completed" the import yet? Can we see a screenshot of the "steps" page? (Which should show how much was imported in each step and the time taken.)

5. Malibu

Malibu Member

yes i have fixed, i had to change permissions :). i can see 1 category with 3 forums is missing though

6. Mike

They don't appear in the node tree in the admin control panel?

7. Malibu

Malibu Member

Yes they don't that was announcement welcome and support forum :(

8. Mike

I think we might need to see a copy of your IPB data (and reproduce it with the data set). I don't recall this being reported before and there are no differences in the import code for forums between the IPB 3 and 4 importers (which could explain the problem). Is this viable?

Note though that if we do identify a bug, it will require a fresh import to resolve (which would mean a fresh install of XenForo/restore to pre-import state and losing any customizations done or data added since).