Event data received from Stripe does not contain the expected values

Well, I'm testing in a localhost, I believe shouldn't have this behavior.
Moreover, how to have multiple forums sharing same stripe account if the forum's urls are different? Never heard about that because each api implementation should return to a specific address.. :unsure: Can you explain that? just curiosity

I have two XF forums. Started using Stripe on one forum. After 3 months of working fine, I set up second forum to use Stripe. Got this error consistently ever since then.

I confirm what @K a M a L said, this error shows when you use more than one forum in your stripe account.
2 years ago my friend had 2 forums active, when we added the second webhook we’re able to receive payments but the user upgrade wasn’t working.
After trying different things we figured out how to solve the user upgrade wasn’t working
In the stripe account you can create different sub-accounts, we created that and we added the webhook there and the user upgrade was working perfect.

In the xf dashboard we’re receiving error log in xfSite1 when payment was made at xfSite2 and vice versa .

Since the user upgrade was working in both sites we started ignoring the error logs. (Still happens)

Top Bottom