As designed Editor buttons in responsive

Hornstar

I've noticed a change in editor buttons in responsive on the iPhone 5 changing between portrait and landscape.

Before they would be all the same but now portrait is hiding some. Is this a bug or is this change as designed.

I feel portrait is hiding some important buttons.

image.webp

image.webp

That's cool but kinda hard to notice. Is there something you can do to make it noticeable?

I don't personally think it needs it...when you click in the editor window to start typing the scroll appears. I rather like it that way, also you could easily add one button on your own installation that when clicked toggles the editor buttons area to expose all buttons.

I don't personally think it needs it...when you click in the editor window to start typing the scroll appears. I rather like it that way, also you could easily add one button on your own installation that when clicked toggles the editor buttons area to expose all buttons.

Well then it's a bug because no scroll appears for me. See screen shots above. That is all I see.

did you click in the editor (like where you would actually be typing) and not on the area with the actual buttons?

Looks like Mike has fixed this now. Now when I click in the editor it goes from 2 lines to 3 lines with no need to scroll.

Top Bottom