XF 2.0 Editing the header logo?

Gregsta

I am running the latest version of Xenforo how do I edit the logo and change the size, I have looked very hard but don't seem to be able to find the setting anywhere. :(

It,s to replace and edit the original xenforo-logo2x.png just to be clear.

Thanks (y)

you can find some thing her

https://mysite.com/admin.php?styles/default-style.1/style-properties/group&group=headerNav

replace mysite.com with your domaine[/QUOTE0]
header.webp

I have found it, I noticed the image box, were would I place the new logo, and what path do I stick in there. Say I created a image folder called images then called the logo image this>> logo.png

would the path be this images/logo.png

and say my image was 200px - 200px what goes in the above boxes and thank you for your help(y)

To change the logo :

Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Basic Options -> Logo URL

You can override the CSS by changing the values in extra.less :
Code:
.p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    max-height: 200px !important;
}

Thanks you so much, I can create a far better logo now. (y)

Thank you both for your help, I have now got a far better logo now and I can change some of the theme colours around. I have now fixed the 2 worse things today, that have been annoying me, since I install xenforo.

yes, Xenforo 2.1 is great.
But the documention is lacking.
I wonder if they leave it up to their members to work it out.
We get there eventually, but I don't like asking other members for help all the time

I very much agree. XF2 is a highly capable product and well designed. But the documentation is very poor. I can think of numerous examples of things we couldn't find on the manual, but got help from this community to fix.

To change the logo :

Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Basic Options -> Logo URL

You can override the CSS by changing the values in extra.less :
Code:
.p-header-logo.p-header-logo--image img {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    max-height: 200px !important;
}
I want to replace XenForo default logo for desktop site. I setup a new path for my custom logo which is 200x200 same as XenForo default logo size.
Ten in the Extra.less CC area I added this same code but still the logo shows big on my site. Please someone help me, I want to keep the same logo size same as Xenforo default logo size. I uploaded even 200 x 200 size logo but still shows bigger on the header :(

Anyone helps me out please, I am using the very latest version of Xenforo.

Thanks heaps !

I want to replace XenForo default logo for desktop site. I setup a new path for my custom logo which is 200x200 same as XenForo default logo size.
Ten in the Extra.less CC area I added this same code but still the logo shows big on my site. Please someone help me, I want to keep the same logo size same as Xenforo default logo size. I uploaded even 200 x 200 size logo but still shows bigger on the header :(

Anyone helps me out please, I am using the very latest version of Xenforo.

Thanks heaps !
Hello, did you change the link in your style properties ? If yes, this is a cache issue ;)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom