Editing Big Post - Not working

When i create a big thread and attempt to edit this thread it loads for about 4 seconds and nothing happends, when trying to edit small threads/posts it works perfectly, if i could have a fix for this it would be very much appriciated.

The particular issue in this thread isn't relevant in the current version of XenForo due to code structure changes. If you're still having this problem, it would probably be best to post a new thread and detail exactly what's happening and when.

This is happening on post save? This error is unrelated to your formatting and likely due to a PHP crash. Can you check your server logs for errors (other then the seg fault)?
Yes, in post save and save-inline

Do you have APC enabled? Try to disable that and try again.
I have xcache

I just noticed that it's happening when I have a big code in a [ code ] tag with java contents in it, I'm using this extension: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/geshi-syntax-highlighter.89/ and I'm using java formatting by default, changing to PHP formating or disabling the extension completely allows me to save that posts again so my issue isn't actually being cause by xenforo as I thought but from that extension.

xcache should be interfering in it too and my system is very outdated, I'll move my site to a new fresh host this week, may be that fixes this php crash.

Thank you for helping and for the quick answers.

The particular issue in this thread isn't relevant in the current version of XenForo due to code structure changes. If you're still having this problem, it would probably be best to post a new thread and detail exactly what's happening and when.
Thanks, I posted here because my issue matched the posts in this thread and it was the first result in my google search and Jeremy posts also helped me to understand what was going on, I had no idea of what was causing that to happen before I read post #6 ;)

Top Bottom