Not a bug Editing a profile post comment

gldtn

While trying to edit a profile post comment I get the folowing error:

"The requested comment could not be found."

Indeed. We need detailed steps to reproduce and information about what version is being used, whether you've confirmed it with add-ons disabled, etc.

Are you able to reproduce the problem here?

No, it works fine.

Indeed. We need detailed steps to reproduce and information about what version is being used, whether you've confirmed it with add-ons disabled, etc.
It's probably might be a custom add-on problem. You can try it again after disable to all add-ons.

Sorry about that, the add-ons didn't even come to mind yesterday :whistle:. I running 1.5 beta 2 and it is indeed an add-on problem with User Essentials (Enhanced Version) 2.3.0 by @Daniel Hood .

Thanks!

I have not yet updated User Essentials to remove the duplicated functionality. A work around for the moment would be to revoke the user permissions prefix with "UserEss - " and associated with comments. I plan to release the update in the near future, just working on another really nice feature for it and since it's a beta version I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

I have not yet updated User Essentials to remove the duplicated functionality. A work around for the moment would be to revoke the user permissions prefix with "UserEss - " and associated with comments. I plan to release the update in the near future, just working on another really nice feature for it and since it's a beta version I didn't think it was that big of a deal.
Not a problem Daniel ill use the work around, just wanted to make You aware.

Thanks!

Top Bottom