Resource icon

Edit More Fields - AdminCP 1.1

No permission to download

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

Edit More Fields - AdminCP (version 1.0) - Add editable fields to the AdminCP user edit page

This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming
autoinstall.png

Please consider donating if you find this add-on useful. Contact:...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, that is one of the intended uses. Just create the column in xf_user_profile or a table of your choice and set it up as you want.

For everyone: This addon only modifies the values, how they are used is upto you or the XF system (If it is a field belonging to XF system) or an addon.

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to edit a superAdmin:

Code:
Undefined variable: userInput
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EditMoreFields/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 50
EditMoreFields_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in ResetPasswordFromACP/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 7
ResetPasswordFromACP_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in EWRutiles/ControllerAdmin/UserXF.php at line 15
EWRutiles_ControllerAdmin_UserXF->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/???/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to edit a superAdmin:

Code:
Undefined variable: userInput
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EditMoreFields/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 50
EditMoreFields_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in ResetPasswordFromACP/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 7
ResetPasswordFromACP_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in EWRutiles/ControllerAdmin/UserXF.php at line 15
EWRutiles_ControllerAdmin_UserXF->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/???/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13
Checking.

So I can add fields to users account
- globally or per usergroup?

Then where do I see them display - only in admincp?
I'd love to have info show on the Memberlist but only for me/ admins/ selected users,

If on admincp I some of them I dont want them hidden under a tab I want a couple immediately readable so do I get to choose where they appear?

So I can add fields to users account
- globally or per usergroup?

Then where do I see them display - only in admincp?
I'd love to have info show on the Memberlist but only for me/ admins/ selected users,

If on admincp I some of them I dont want them hidden under a tab I want a couple immediately readable so do I get to choose where they appear?
The fields you add are in your custom user fields.

Top Bottom