1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edit More Fields - AdminCP 1.1

Add editable fields to the AdminCP user edit page

1. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Sheldon likes this.
  2. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

Moz can I make fields purely for my info - notes on the user confidentially to admin level?
  3. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

Yes, that is one of the intended uses. Just create the column in xf_user_profile or a table of your choice and set it up as you want.

For everyone: This addon only modifies the values, how they are used is upto you or the XF system (If it is a field belonging to XF system) or an addon.
    Morgain likes this.
  4. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

5. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

/thinks... hehe
  6. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

What's so interesting?
  7. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to edit a superAdmin:

Undefined variable: userInput
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EditMoreFields/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 50
    EditMoreFields_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in ResetPasswordFromACP/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 7
    ResetPasswordFromACP_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave() in EWRutiles/ControllerAdmin/UserXF.php at line 15
    EWRutiles_ControllerAdmin_UserXF->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/???/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13
  8. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

tyteen4a03 likes this.
  9. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

So I can add fields to users account
    - globally or per usergroup?

Then where do I see them display - only in admincp?
    I'd love to have info show on the Memberlist but only for me/ admins/ selected users,

If on admincp I some of them I dont want them hidden under a tab I want a couple immediately readable so do I get to choose where they appear?
  10. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

Any news?
  11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

The fields you add are in your custom user fields.