Easier internal linking

ArtG

I searched and wasn't able to find anything. Here's what I'm looking for.

I link to other posts in the forum very often. Rather than opening another window, going to the post I want to link to and copying the URL, is there an add-on where I can just start typing the name of the post in the link field and it presents me with the internal link?

Thanks.

It's interesting but it would be necessary to retain the exact title of the discussions you want to link... not easy. There would be many titles that start the same way, this should open a menu with a list of threads to choose from. Anyway, the idea is very interesting.

I think Wordpress has something like this. Not sure how hard it would be but it makes internal linking easier

I link to other posts in the forum very often. Rather than opening another window, going to the post I want to link to and copying the URL, is there an add-on where I can just start typing the name of the post in the link field and it presents me with the internal link?
If this could be implemented, it would only work for threads though not posts, unless you already knew the post id

My non-developer thinking was typing keywords into a search field that would result a number of threads with the keywords in them. They you could select the one you wanted and it became the link.

Top Bottom