XF 2.0 E-mails from my Forum are marked as SPAM.

deslocotoco

I really don't know what more to do.

I already tried SMTP using my ISP but returns a error that my server don't support 'mass bulk e-mail'. The default send mode works fine.

I tried to use -f parameter on options, but Google still marking my e-mail like a SPAM.

I already put my domain on Google Postmaster now waiting for some results.

Is there any solution for this?

I had this with mails being sent to what was/is hotmail addresses once.

It took a while for MS to 'fix' it but they did eventually, once I'd explained it all. I would expect similar from Google actually. If you have not already would be worth checking their help files to see if you can do anything to speed the process up a bit.

Are you on your own server or using shared hosting? If you're on shared hosting chances are pretty high that the IP has been flagged before for spam, especially if you're using a very large low cost host that shoves as many people onto each server as they possibly can (GoDaddy, HostGator, things like that). You can send a test email with https://www.mail-tester.com/ and it'll check your SPF, DKIM records as well as whether the rDNS entry on the IP matches the hostname from the email server, and even runs the email contents through a couple of common spam filters and it'll list out any issues it finds so you can try to debug the issue. All of that said though, I'd probably recommend using a transactional email service (Amazon SES is a great, and very affordable option) so you don't have to deal with managing it yourself, or with issues caused by other people on the same server as most of these email services are very strict on what they allow.

Top Bottom