XF 2.2 E-mail confuguration is good, but sending mail is a problem

Abraham54

Although e-mail is correct configured (my host has confirmed this), sending e-mail is a no go.
If I sent a contact e-mail to my own adress, then I get this error:

Swift_TransportException: Email to info@infomail-star-riders.be from abraham54@xxxxxxxx.nl failed: Connection could not be established with host mail.zxcs.nl :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://mail.zxcs.nl:465 (Connection timed out) src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:261

#0 [internal function]: Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->{closure}(2, 'stream_socket_c...', '/customers/3/b/...', 264)
#1 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(264): stream_socket_client('ssl://mail.zxcs...', 0, '', 30, 4, Resource id #148)
#2 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(58): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->establishSocketConnection()
#3 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(143): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array)
#4 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(294): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start()
#5 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(459): XF\Mail\Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Object(XF\Mail\SmtpTransport), NULL, true)
#6 src/XF/Service/Contact.php(198): XF\Mail\Mail->send()
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(166): XF\Service\Contact->send()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionContact(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'Contact', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Aanvraagstatus​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(11) "/xf/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(104) "https://star-riders.be/xf/index.php...2w5KzzQyBAz6SfqE9B75FAmcEI3dLVPoBhcQQ86oBcFBA"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Make sure you connection settings are correct. Username, password, port # and the encryption needed.
Is your connection using SSL or TLS?
Port 587 is preferred for StartTLS.

You show two different domains... so you actually need to figure out which domain you are delivering to, the credentials/port/settings they need and input the correct data.
It also looks like there may be an issue with your host... have you submitted a ticket?

Top Bottom