• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

E-Blah forum to Xenforo?

surfsup

I already have a forum with over 500k+ posts but I am talking with someone right now regarding importing e-blah users/forum threads/posts/pictures to Xenforo. or atleast just the threads/posts.

Is there anyone that can do this?

I have never even heard of E-Blah free forum until today... eblah.com

Matthew Hawley

I already have a forum with over 500k+ posts but I am talking with someone right now regarding importing e-blah users/forum threads/posts/pictures to Xenforo. or atleast just the threads/posts.

So your saying you've never heard of e-blah, yet that is the forum software your using?

LPH

Looks like you need to convert it to SMF or phpBB then into XF. But most of the conversion scripts are outdated. Maybe Jake has a suggestion.

@Jake Bunce

Lee

Well there is a blast from the past. Does Eblah still use text files for storing posts? I'm sure it used to....

tyteen4a03

Well there is a blast from the past. Does Eblah still use text files for storing posts? I'm sure it used to....
I didn't dig through the code very much, but it looks like they still do. It's no longer under active development anyways, just let it rest in peace.

Andrej

I wish I could help you, but I absolutely don't know anything about redirects. Otherwise I could help you convert using IPB as middle-man (I have a license).

I am sure you can find someone to do this. :)