Dynamic User Profile Badges

Dynamic User Profile Badges 1.0.5

No permission to download
Tried to uninstall it and got this error.

An exception occurred: Invalid image type given in /home3/mcwh/public_html/codeforu.ms/library/Badge/Model/Generator.php on line 79

1. Badge_Model_Generator->badgeGeneration() in Badge/Deferred/Generator.php at line 27
  2. Badge_Deferred_Generator->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 243
  3. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 369
  4. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 322
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 583
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/mcwh/public_html/xxx/admin.php at line 13

I got the same exact thing, and it seems no one here knows how to fix it so I just moved on.

Delete all the folders & files from your server that you added from this addon, and go back to rebuild cache & it should just rebuild everything real quick. That's what I did.

:cool:

iqsN8BC.png

Tried to make the footer text white with the options but wouldn't work...

I got the same exact thing, and it seems no one here knows how to fix it so I just moved on.

Delete all the folders & files from your server that you added from this addon, and go back to rebuild cache & it should just rebuild everything real quick. That's what I did.
As I said before. Why not post url which you entered into option?
:cool:

iqsN8BC.png

Tried to make the footer text white with the options but wouldn't work...
:love: Your badge look great :P

Can't seem to get the footer background, text or the title text color working either, and the logo which normally has a transparent background has a solid black one :(. Have rebuilt the cache and still no go.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble getting this to display the correct usergroup? As the Super Admin and having the highest styling priority i can't understand why its pulling from a custom usergroup with a low styling priority.

Curious about a brand free version your copyright displays pretty dominant on almost every page.

I get this when I try to install the add-on:
[paste:font size="6"]Error[/paste:font]
The image don't existing. Please enter valid an image.