Dutch Language Pack - XenForo

Dutch Language Pack - XenForo 1.5.15

No permission to download
hmmm! I installed this via the instructions, marked it as default language, but my forum is still in English. What am I doing wrong? Xenforo newbie here, sorry!

hmmm! I installed this via the instructions, marked it as default language, but my forum is still in English. What am I doing wrong? Xenforo newbie here, sorry!
You can change the language on your profile settings under preferences or in the footer.

@dutchbb In my current theme, I've got two instances of aanmelden in the menu bar. One leads to the registration form, the other to the login screen. How can I change the registration tekst to registreren?

EDIT:
Found it, it was the "sign_up" value.

Cheers!
Jan

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-20 at 12.12.28 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-08-20 at 12.12.28 PM.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
dutchbb updated Dutch Language Pack - XenForo with a new update entry:

Removal of hidden branding

This language pack was created by the previous admin of our forum and i found a hidden branding/url to our old and new domain in update before (bodybuilding.nl).

This has been removed in the update. You can also manually remove it from the phrase xenforo__copyright -> <a href="http://www.dutchbodybuilding.com" style="color:transparent !important">Vertaling door dutchbb

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Many thanks for this translation.
Based on feedback from my forum I do have some suggestions which you might consider for the next release.
Keep up the good work!

dismiss_notice
Ontzet Notitie
Verberg Notitie

confirm_dismiss_notice
Weet je zeker dat je deze notitie wilt ontzetten?
Weet je zeker dat je deze notitie wilt verbergen?

notice_dismissed
Notificatie Ontzet
Notificatie Verborgen

restore_dismissed_notices
Herstel ontzette notificaties
Toon verborgen notificaties

restore_dismissed_notices_hint
Alle mogelijke notificaties die je eerder ontzet hebt zullen hersteld en weer zichtbaar worden indien je deze optie aanvinkt.
Alle mogelijke notificaties die je eerder hebt verborgen zullen weer zichtbaar worden indien je deze optie aanvinkt.

Reageer
Citeer dit bericht

note: Although 'Reageer' is the exact translation, this text represents the quote function in xenForo. By calling this 'Citeer dit bericht' it it more clear that this will quote the original message. This will prevent your users 'abuse' the quote function when they just wanted to reply (without the quote).

receive_your_news_feed
Jou feed ontvangen (volgers)
Je volgen

view_your_details_on_your_profile_page
Je gegevens bekijken op je profielpagina
Je gegevens bekijken op jouw profielpagina

separate_names_with_comma
Scheid namen met een komma.
Je kunt meerdere deelnemers opgegeven gescheiden door een komma.

this_is_name_that_will_be_shown_with_your_messages
Dit is de naam die getoond zal worden bij je berichten. Je mag om het even welke naam gebruiken. Eens ingesteld kan deze niet meer veranderd worden.
Dit is de naam die getoond zal worden bij je berichten. Eenmaal ingesteld kan deze niet meer veranderd worden.

someone_tags_you_in_a_message
Iemand tagt jou in een bericht
Iemand vernoemt jou in een bericht

note: The terms 'tagt' and 'vernoemt' are being used a couple of times. We should be consistent and use one of them. Both words are terrible but I wish to choose for 'vernoemen' instead of 'taggen'.

someone_tags_you_post_or_comment_on_a_profile
Iemand tagt jou in een bericht of reactie op iemands profiel
Iemand vernoemt jou in een bericht of reactie op iemands profiel

tags_you_in_message
jou tagt in een bericht
je vernoemt in een bericht

tags_you_in_profile_post_or_comment
je tagt in een profielbericht of reactie
je vernoemt in een profielbericht of reactie

x_tagged_you_comment_on_ys_profile
{name} heeft je vernoemt in <a {post_attributes}>een reactie</a> op {profile}'s profiel.
{name} heeft je vernoemd in <a {post_attributes}>een reactie</a> op {profile}'s profiel.

x_tagged_you_message_on_ys_profile
{name} heeft je vernoemt in <a {post_attributes}>een bericht</a> op {profile}'s profiel.
{name} heeft je vernoemd in <a {post_attributes}>een bericht</a> op {profile}'s profiel.

conversation
Conversatie
Privé Conversatie

note: This is a xenForo thing, but on my board people had some trouble finding how to sent a PM (Private Message). They didn't know a 'Conversation' is the same. By calling this 'Private', it was more clear.

conversations
Conversaties
Privé Conversaties

start_conversation
Start een Conversatie
Start Privé Conversatie

start_new_conversation
Start Nieuwe Conversatie
Start Privé Conversatie

gast
Bezoeker

note: This is personal, but I think 'Bezoeker' sounds more friendly.

guests
gasten
Bezoekers

guests_online
Gasten Online
Bezoekers Online

Last edited:
Top Bottom