Drupal 8 Basics

That does sound very interesting. What would be a better hosting provider than Hostgator for Drupal 8 then? Right now I decided to dabble with WordPress because of the problems I had trying to use Drupal 8.

That does sound very interesting. What would be a better hosting provider than Hostgator for Drupal 8 then? Right now I decided to dabble with WordPress because of the problems I had trying to use Drupal 8.
Oh, I didn't realize hostgator was a hosting company. I thought it was some third party addon you were using for a replacement to a drupal menu lol.

Regarding hosting companies, I have no idea who to recommend. I suspect they are offering a VPS (shared hosting) with basic add-ons.
Sounds like you have a ways to go before you can get Drupal working for you, with them. Their support don't sound overly bright, or at least up on things enough to get you going without issues. But, you also have to know what to ask when you see things not working as no support can read our minds, especially if they don't normally deal with add-ons they aren't including.
Drupal is really easy to setup if you have the basics installed on the server . I'm thinking one that gives you cpanel and some control would be a start. . A dedicated server as well. But this all comes at a price.

Wish I could help you more.

Top Bottom