Drift - Light

Drift - Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Can images rotate thur the banner section?
Yes, they can, if you install some kind of banner rotation script. I'm not allowed to include a script as I do not own a commercial image rotation script myself. I could build one, but these days people like animations and whatnot, which I haven't been able to figure out yet.

I recommend NivoSlider.

Yes, they can, if you install some kind of banner rotation script. I'm not allowed to include a script as I do not own a commercial image rotation script myself. I could build one, but these days people like animations and whatnot, which I haven't been able to figure out yet.

I recommend NivoSlider.

Can you show how to install that?

Audentio updated Drift - Light with a new update entry:

UI updates and XenForo 1.1.3

No notable changes for 1.1.3, but the UI has been altered quite a bit, mainly the light version. I will be working on making Drift Dark just a bit lighter, like I have with Drift Light. Notable changes include:

--Gradients moved around
--Lightened, overall
--Border radius reduced

And miscellaneous bugs were fixed such as the container on Drift Dark not matching the AD styler default value.

Henceforth, all updates for this resource will be in regards to Drift Light. Drift...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this theme is great!

I have a question, i just installed the LN Blog mod and am using the dark drift and the text in the blog posts is very dark grey.
How do I change it to a lighter color?

It might be something to do with the plugin, as I dont think I left any text unreadable in drift. If I did Ill fix it asap, so can you send me a link please? I checked your site, just cant find the bug.

Glad you like the theme :)

/js/ad_styler/1.0/css/styleBar.css needs to be updated from last nights patch. I didn't include it in the archive correctly, so there was a small issue on member pages.

I am interested in buying the customized version of this style. A couple quick questions. Can I make the styler only accessible to certain user groups? Is this compatible with xenporta and taigachat? If I give you a basic concept with the 1 hour help, can you help me tweak it to perfection? How long does the custom work take?

Thanks!

I am interested in buying the customized version of this style. A couple quick questions. Can I make the styler only accessible to certain user groups? Is this compatible with xenporta and taigachat? If I give you a basic concept with the 1 hour help, can you help me tweak it to perfection? How long does the custom work take?

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest.

1. Yes you can make it accessible to certain groups using XenForo template conditionals. It isn't built in, but only takes a min or two.
2. It is compatible as far as I know. No one has complained about it, but generally even the best skins need minor tweaks to certain plugins.
3. We work the full hour straight, and we are reasonable about it. If you need more than an hour, we will let you know as soon as we know.
4. Full custom work depends on the scale of the project. Generally, for custom XenForo themes we ask for 3 weeks or so. If it is taking Drift and heavily customizing it, I can see 2 weeks or less.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for your interest.

1. Yes you can make it accessible to certain groups using XenForo template conditionals. It isn't built in, but only takes a min or two.
2. It is compatible as far as I know. No one has complained about it, but generally even the best skins need minor tweaks to certain plugins.
3. We work the full hour straight, and we are reasonable about it. If you need more than an hour, we will let you know as soon as we know.
4. Full custom work depends on the scale of the project. Generally, for custom XenForo themes we ask for 3 weeks or so. If it is taking Drift and heavily customizing it, I can see 2 weeks or less.

Thanks,
Mike
For the hour of work, do I need to have a list of everything I want ahead of time? What do you charge hourly after that?

Could you redo the header kind of like how http://shadowlack.com/ did theirs and turn the image header into a slider perhaps or have a different header image on different pages? Also I love their footer, I would want something like that as well.

For the hour of work, do I need to have a list of everything I want ahead of time? What do you charge hourly after that?

Could you redo the header kind of like how http://shadowlack.com/ did theirs and turn the image header into a slider perhaps or have a different header image on different pages? Also I love their footer, I would want something like that as well.
That would be preferred, since that way you don't have to think of stuff on the spot.

Generally the hour of time is for logo changes, color modifications, adding node icons, stuff of this manner. Often times, customization along the lines of what you might need, we might need 2-3 hours to get everything done. I would say that the footer and header alone might take an hour on its own. Just send me a list, you can create a request at my site if you prefer. Include your URL, everything you want done perhaps listed by importance, and we'll give you a quote. Remember, if you buy the hour when you buy the skin you get $10 off the first hour.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom