• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Drift from Audentio Design

I absolutely LOVE the light version. Any plans on release?
Yep, I am one of those who prefer stable releases. Maybe I just need to get past the whole vBulletin RC horror shows that I've had to endure in the past, but I've designed entire themes after being told one thing and having to redo almost all the templates due to an update weeks later :/ As soon as Kier gives us the word, I shall get started.

<rubs eyes> it's Christmas already?

Is this going to be released in any form?

I can do a lot from this style and for me there is nothing like going dark :-)

Might this be released in time for me to give myself an early stocking stuffer? Would really like to get my hands on it.

Yes! It will be ready before Christmas, we are hoping to have it released in 2-3 weeks. It will have both light and dark support, with the click of a button, so its going to be a huge job for me but I'm excited to get started.

Here is a preview of the new AD Styler, still a WIP, but all of the minor annoyances people have brought up have been fixed in this version. It is truly more powerful and built to handle much more. It includes live updating instead of clicking the update button (as an option), more font control, a sleeker interface, and a better color picker.

For Drift, you will be able to edit fonts and the main color (seen as blue or pink in the demo links) background, a few textures, font family, and perhaps a few other cool things as well! Can't wait to get it released.

Attachments

• new_stylebar.webp
    new_stylebar.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 47
Here is a preview of the new AD Styler, still a WIP, but all of the minor annoyances people have brought up have been fixed in this version. It is truly more powerful and built to handle much more. It includes live updating instead of clicking the update button (as an option), more font control, a sleeker interface, and a better color picker.

For Drift, you will be able to edit fonts and the main color (seen as blue or pink in the demo links) background, a few textures, font family, and perhaps a few other cool things as well! Can't wait to get it released.
Looks awesome! Can't wait for the release :D

Audentio, do you have a release date ? (for this style http://audentio.com/staff/mikec/drift/index_4.html)
Hello Allan! We currently are just now getting through a lot of custom XenForo jobs, so we had a small snag, but I plan to start tomorrow night actually! It will probably take me around a week of long days to get this one done.

In case people were wondering, I cannot do one style for this, it will have to be two; one for dark one for light. I looked into it and it is not feasible at this time, and I was under the impression that it was so I apologize. But still, two styles will work just fine too I just wanted to go the extra mile :P
how much? I like it...
It isn't done yet, but will be in around a week. I will post up a link to where it can be purchased then :)

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com

I hear ya guys :P, I'm so close to finishing the light theme just have to finish the search bar, sidebar I barely started on, finish some stuff in the member bar (the bar below the header), such as the dropdown image, do the overlays, and I'm going to do a unique member card of course and I want it to be unique so I'm going to be designing something. Other than that, all the forms, buttons, pretty much everything is done.

Then after that, I'll integrate the Styler, add some cool style properties such as social media icons, expand/contract sidebar, default hue (which is currently that blue color), logo options, and much much more all controlled via your theme style properties options. Oh and can't forget the banner as well, that'll be real cool. I'm thinking of throwing in a slider in there just for the homepage which you can turn on or off, in case you are running XenPorta or something similar.

But here is a screenshot to show that I actually am almost done :P

Attachments

• Untitled-2.webp
    Untitled-2.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom