• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Drift from Audentio Design

Dad.

Hello XenForo Community!

Here is a design I am currently working on and was hoping to hear some feedback! :D

This theme will allow you to add your own banner from the stylevars. It will also allow you change the color from the default (blue) to green, red, orange, any color you choose using our AD Styler that we used on our latest theme, Class.

The idea is that you will be able to make a custom solution very very easily, for no matter what kind of forum you have. I am even considering making a light option that can be toggled from the admin side. A preview of that will come later on.

So, any thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks a lot,
Mike

One word really: Wow! Looks amazing Mike, I would prefer a light theme but we could prolly do that with the syle chooser.

One word really: Wow! Looks amazing Mike, I would prefer a light theme but we could prolly do that with the syle chooser.
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it. And yes, I was thinking of doing a light theme. With the click of the button it turns to a white based theme instead of black. It would require a hell of a lot of work, but I do believe it might be the first of its kind, and XenForo makes it easier than any other platform by far.

The light version is for me the best (y)

Do you have more screens ? (postbit, profil etc ...)
Price ?
When out ?

I added in a light version to the first post, or just click here to view.

Awesome, I'm using Flexile and my users got very fond of the Flexile Blue. It looks like an easy thing to do to make a blue theme out of it. It's gonna be a dificult decision to make to choose either Class or Drift. I really like of them :)

It's too dark for my taste. The contrast between the colored elements and the dark ones is quite irritating in the first two examples. I like the third one from the dark ones more, I guess, because the banner adds some motion to the whole style.
A "lighter" dark style would be better (maybe http://dribbble.com/shots/166859-Forum ?).

The fourth style is one of the most beautiful styles for xenforo.

I don't understand the male/female concept and I'd suggest you to remove it. If you decide to keep it, fix its inner pic color in the light style, so it matches the forum icons. If you decide to remove it, let its background intact!
a_c.webp?

Thanks for your comments so far everyone.

The light version is for me the best (y)

Do you have more screens ? (postbit, profil etc ...)
Price ?
When out ?
I am going to work on those designs sometime this week. I plan to do a postbit similar to Class, I quite liked it. Simple yet elegant. I haven't thought of a price. I do claim to say that I will attempt to make this to be the most detailed and customizable forum theme the world has ever seen. It will be out a few weeks after 1.1 gold.
I don't understand the male/female concept and I'd suggest you to remove it. If you decide to keep it, fix its inner pic color in the light style, so it matches the forum icons. If you decide to remove it, let its background intact!
?
XenForo default avatars show male and female avatars respectively for those that choose which gender they are and have not uploaded an avatar. If you have an uploaded avatar, it will show there instead. But I do think you're right about making it white instead of an overlay, it does look cleaner. Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely do that.

Thanks everyone! And I seem to be the only one that likes the dark style slightly more :P. But alright, I shall make the light version the default. :)
No, actually I do like the dark style more, even tho I don't like dark styles. o_O

I like them both, depending on my mood. So i say leave it dark as default and just allow us a white version to play with lol.

Top Bottom