Drift Dark

Drift Dark [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I've tried using the coupon codes listed and neither one work. UpgradeDriftDark and UpgradeDriftDark20 come back as

"The requested coupon was not found"
Go ahead and create a ticket on this so that we can take a deeper look into why you aren't able to use such coupons. As if you've purchased Drift Dark for XenForo 1.x in the past you should be able to use it even if the license is active or non-active.

Go ahead and create a ticket on this so that we can take a deeper look into why you aren't able to use such coupons. As if you've purchased Drift Dark for XenForo 1.x in the past you should be able to use it even if the license is active or non-active.

You list here that if I've purchased ANY product I will be able to use the 20%.

Attachments

• coupon.webp
    coupon.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
You list here that if I've purchased ANY product I will be able to use the 20%.
The coupon simply checks if you have Drift 1.X and then if you do will apply 20% towards any theme. Its not the other way around where if you bought any theme you can only buy Drift. But yeah feel free to create a ticket and we can take a closer look.

ThemeHouse updated Drift Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.10.0.0 Released

Drift Dark 2 2.0.10.0.0 Changelog:
  1. Mobile device styling improvements
  2. Fixed an issue that caused some pagination numbers aren’t showing
  3. Fixed an issue that caused notification bubble alignment on navigational links
  4. Search Bar improvements
  5. Media Manager improvements
For an entire list of improvements and fixes for UI.X 2, you are able to view them here.

Note: This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThemeHouse updated Drift Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

Drift Dark 2 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom