- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Updates duration
- 12 months; $20 optional annual renewal
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable without payment
Based off its XenForo 1 successor, Drift Dark brings it's many features back to XenForo 2. From adding your own banner, choosing either a fluid or fixed website design, this theme will still work with any style you choose.
Drift Dark Features
[TH] Nodes Included, More Coming Soon!
When purchasing Drift, you get a free [TH] Nodes license. It is automatically created after you checkout. You can learn more about [TH] Nodes here.
Free Branding Removal
We are now offering free branding removal for all XF2 themes and add-ons we offer at ThemeHouse. You can find out more by visiting the blog post here.
More Drift Dark Features:
- Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar
- Vintage Apple look and feel
- Dozens of different search bar and navigation position variations
- Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit, and signatures
- Many types of category description types (tooltip, inline, or none at all)
- Different login styles such as modal window, dropdown, and slideout
- Option to remove the forum list page actions (New Posts and Post New Thread buttons)
- Edgy welcome banner statement
- Switch out the background image, node grid management, and so much more!
- Curvy finish like a sportscar
We offer this theme for XenForo 1. Click here to view it!
Other add-ons we offer:
- [TH] Nodes
- [TH] Reactions Plus
- [TH] Question and Answers Forums
- [TH] Image Optimizer
- [TH] Donate
- [TH] Covers
- [TH] Post Comments
- [TH] XPress
- [TH] Trending
- [TH] Spotify
- [TH] Giphy
- [TH] Topics
- [TH] XWiki
- [TH] Notifier
- [TH] Monetize
- [TH] Featured Threads & Content
- [TH] Members' Local Time
- [TH] Banned User Conversation Access
- [TH] Force Style Plus
- [TH] Ignore More
- [TH] Notices Plus
- [TH] User Profile Notes
Happy with Drift Dark?
If you’ve been enjoying our product, we would very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! It is customers like you that make what we do at ThemeHouse so rewarding.