• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

DownloadsII

I am currently converting my Download mod, it isn't DownloadsII but I'm sure it will meet various expectations. What about DownloadsII makes you want it?

Reactions: gib
as i currently have 100 000 files on downloadsII i really need a convert to xenforo from downloadsII vb mods

I can build a convert script to go with my download system. It will take sometime but I should have it out in a week or so. I'm hoping to have it out in about 3 to 4 days.

cool. but a bit got my confused you said only xenforo customers only does it indicate that the download system is third party script and is not integrated to the xenforo system

cool. but a bit got my confused you said only xenforo customers only does it indicate that the download system is third party script and is not integrated to the xenforo system

That would be the idea. Not so much the not intergrated part. Much like forum software, it would be an addon.

No, what I mean is that only those with active licenses can download my download system and use it to import from another download system. If you have an active license then it will be open source for those customers holding an active license.

Downloads system is very much needed. Second that. Thanks you guys are on it already! Proper Job!!

A downloads system would put us that much closer to being able to convert our current main site to xf.

Likewise it's something we'd really need to have before we could entertain the idea of a switch over

Downloads II is really good for my existing VB4 site, as I can upload/download any size of file on a shared host :)

Top Bottom