Downloading all the attachments

max_d

Hello,

Is there a plugin available to convert all the .data files to its original format? I just want to download all the attachments to my pc.

Also, could someone please send me a quote for this?

Thank you.

Last edited:
What .data files? What have you done to generate a bunch of these?

Sorry about that. I’m new to Xenforo. I’m talking about the files located in internal_data/attachments. I believe that’s the folder were Xenforo stores all of the attachment files. All those files have a .data extension. I wish to convert all of those data files to their original format.

For instance, when I upload a .pdf file to a post, Xenforo stores it as a .data file. I want to convert that .data file back to a .pdf file.

Last edited:
Yes, this is doable. You can convert them to normal files. I am not aware of any pre-made script but we have a custom addon that we use to make it happen.

What is the size of your internal_data folder?

Yes, this is doable. You can convert them to normal files. I am not aware of any pre-made script but we have a custom addon that we use to make it happen.

I'm interested in this, how can I do it?

interested in this too 43 gb is the folder, xf 1.5

Top Bottom