1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by kuyenmotdivad, Aug 1, 2010.

1. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

I'm new around here, just wondering if this forum is downloadable yet, also will it be free or for purchase?
  2. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to the site...

It is a fair way away from download yet what you see is still an early alpha version. However knowing how fast Kier and Mike are I guess we will get a version to play with in a few weeks.

It is going to be a Commercial product.
  3. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

From what I understand it will be for purchase and this is only the alpha stage so you might have to wait a little while :)
  4. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

It's looking good for an early release... maybe even compatition for IPB
  5. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

They broke the sound barrier 23.6 hours ago and are approaching light speed. Once they exceed the speed of light then it is not unreasonable to expect it to be released 2 - 3 weeks ago.:confused:

Go guys! Code faster!!! :cool:
    Ceri May, Alex and Abomination like this.
  6. Alex

Alex Active Member

lol :D
  7. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

I is a commercial product and will become available for purchase and download when it reaches RC level Currently it's in Alpha.
  8. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

The speed of light is the highest speed anything can attain :)

9. Chris M

Chris M Active Member

I just hope that they at least select a few community members to "test" out a Beta version if not release a publically downloadable beta.
  10. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Just wait until you see what happens when we hit 88mph! :eek:
  11. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Kier already has xF installed on one of his gaming communities.
  12. Chris M

Chris M Active Member

I can just imagine your hair going like Doc Brown's Kier ;)
  13. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Great Scott! :eek:
  14. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Technically, :)

But.... RF energy travelling in a wave guide travels slightly faster than the speed of light, due to bending. As a RaDAR tech, this was one of our required preventative maintenance checks. :)