Dont understand this .... at all

Need a serious answer to my dilemma here. I want to know the answer to a very serious question.

Why is 1 blueberry muffin, never enough?
Might be a personal condition?
I find one is enough.
When it comes to peanuts, chips and especially jelly beans, one, two or even three are never enough.

Need a serious answer to my dilemma here. I want to know the answer to a very serious question.

Why is 1 blueberry muffin, never enough?
No idea, I hate blueberry muffins... Now if you want to talk about chocolate chip or banana nut muffins... :D

This is a problem that both Plato and Socrates struggled with, and neither one ever came to a satifactory conclusion. Some believe this is a part of our existential struggle for self and claim that to eat anything less would be a denial of one's own very nature. Others, frankly, haven't given this one bit of thought - to their everlasting shame.

This is a problem that both Plato and Socrates struggled with, and neither one ever came to a satifactory conclusion. Some believe this is a part of our existential struggle for self and claim that to eat anything less would be a denial of one's own very nature. Others, frankly, haven't given this one bit of thought - to their everlasting shame.

Litterally LMAO

Might be a personal condition?
I find one is enough.
When it comes to peanuts, chips and especially jelly beans, one, two or even three are never enough.
Especially Starburst jellybeans. omg.....

um.. ok... LOL

Top Bottom