Donations/pre registration payment scheme?

AdrianH

Any thoughts towards a donations or pre registration payment scheme?
I suspect many people would be happy to add to the funds, many of us used to buy extra upgrades in advance in the old days at Jelsoft.

Yes an Early Adopters sale has definitely been mentioned, I will be doing all I can to try and be one of those so I can get a play around with this. No intention of changing my main board yet but may start a new one...

Things can get a lot worse than that. Though, with a team I trust, I don't think this will be the case.

Exactly the point. vBulletin actually only got that money off me because back then they were still very much trading off the good name of Kier, Mike, Scott etc anyhow.

I have absolutely NO fears about giving Kier the money, whatever the amount turns out to be. I'd have given him the money even if I hadn't seen this site yet!

As a preface, this stuff is still being fleshed out. But, by the "early adopters sale", we were referring to discount after it's available for some period of time, to try to encourage people to give us a shot. We weren't intending a pre-sale style of thing. I think we'd rather you saw the whole thing before committing to it. :)

As a preface, this stuff is still being fleshed out. But, by the "early adopters sale", we were referring to discount after it's available for some period of time, to try to encourage people to give us a shot. We weren't intending a pre-sale style of thing. I think we'd rather you saw the whole thing before committing to it. :)

I think what we see now is enough to be able to say "I am going to be using this asap"

That's a sound business practice of course.

But you will find that quite a few of us have seen enough already to know that we defintely, definitely want this!

I will get a license, at least one, because I can already think of 5 sites I can at least run on this software, and I also just want to play with it. Shake it, and see what happens.

Top Bottom