Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Please report each issue one each support ticket if possible and exact steps to reproduce at http://xfapps.com/support/
The latest updates are very minor changes and shouldn't break anything as long as you didn't customize the code in anyway. Of course always keep a backup in case if that is a concern.
Yes i try to report but it's not really reproduceable, it just breaks sometimes, others it works. Otherwise i could tell exactly what is causing the problem. =/

Have had ours up since we brought it about a year or so ago and never had any problems with it ... we are still running on XF 1.2 though.

anyone else have a glitch where it is multiplying the donation 10 times?
Only one donator had this issue where he ended up donating 10 dollars and it donated 10 dollars 10 times!
I contacted paypal and they said it could be when the donator refreshes the browser multiple times after clicking the donate button.

Have had ours up since we brought it about a year or so ago and never had any problems with it ... we are still running on XF 1.2 though.
Yeah may be that, since we upgraded XF i notice odd behaviors with donations not counting towards the goal and not affecting criteria, then requiring the goal to be deleted and re-created to work correctly.
Another issue there is when it happens, manually add donations also do not count, for example i add the donation for X user so he would be promoted, the donation was added, the promotion never happens.

This feels then one issue causing by upgrading Xenforo, or just incompatibility with the newer XF version.

After update I got the following coming up on file check:

Code:
library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php
File does not contain expected contents.

Please advice?

@Helldon on my file check i get 2 from this mod as well:
  1. library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.phpFile does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.phpFile does not contain expected contents.

Hi I am getting this error when performing Xenforo file check:

Fatal error: Class 'Merc_DonationManager_FileSums' not found in /home/oldschoo/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php on line 18

Hi I am getting this error when performing Xenforo file check:

Fatal error: Class 'Merc_DonationManager_FileSums' not found in /home/oldschoo/public_html/forums/library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php on line 18
Download the latest version from the members area. It includes that file.

Tonight I created a new group for the members who have donated with a custom banner etc. I then created a User Group Promotion enabling that group with 2 requirements, that the user state is valid and the user donated at least 5. After the user group promotion cron ran I had about 3 members in that group with a whole lot more who didn't seem to qualify. They're definitely listed in the donations and I don't see anything different from the users that made the cut. Is there something I should look for to make this work correctly?

I have the donation mod set to only allow specific usergroups to donate, but I'd like to display a custom error message that informs the users that they cannot donate until they are part of that particular usergroup (which is assigned by promotions in a separate plugin). How might I go about this? I've attempted to add a <xen:else> to the <xen:if {canDonate}> section in the donate template to display a custom notification (similar to what is displayed if donations are disabled entirely) without any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction to where I'd start?

Thanks!

Hi
I am getting this error when I run the File Health Check

library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php
file does not contain expected contents.

Now @vbgamer45 If you ask me to go to your support site already done!! you should check it!!

Vinny

HEY @vbgamer45
You tell everyone to go to your support site and you NERVER answer anything!!!!!!! PLEASE don't tell me to go to your support site just go and read the problem it the post above..................

Vinny

Now you know that is flat out lie. In this post you have posted many times I have helped you on the support site.
I count 5 tickets. 4 closed out and replied. The other I replied and I don't have anything else to add this time.

I have been busy lately I do not have a solution that one issue you have and now I do not really feel like helping you since you lied.

supportsystemsystem.webp
He is vicent Jr in the support ticket.

Top Bottom