Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi vbgamer45
You should really check you support site and yes your are correct you have helped me, however I put a support ticket is a long time ago and you have not answered it!! When was the support tickes date?? it was a wail ago.... Now here are the dates date 1 March 25 then you are correct you answered me on the same day!! But I have not heard from you so I put in another ticket April 1 still nothing!! So I put a post here a week ago still nothing!! Well I put a post today now you come back with I've been busy!! Where is the lie!! I did everything you asked me to do evern reinstall it.....

Vinny

That's all the tickets I see on my site. The lie is you said I never helped. So ok I will up to that now and no longer help you at all thanks.

vbgamer45 I never said you did not help me, but you have to answer you but to be honest it seems the only way you answer a post is when someone gets pi@@## ..... You do with whatever you want but this is a problem and you need to fix it..........................

Well you could have just bumped up the ticket instead of coming here screaming. This does not make me want to help at all since this just encourages bad behavior.
I did this for you guys but honestly maybe my time best spent on other stuff.

Well the point is, sadly Donation Manager itself was released, but always faced problems. Specially since XF 1.3/1.4 the issues with things being done but not being recognized, already had whole donations not counting, % completion, criteria not being applied to user upgrades, archived goals gone forever, health check failures.... All issues that are quite not reproduce able, they do happen when they do happen, and that is why i don't send support requests because i don't have more concrete information. On my side it's not about new features or anything, i just want this bugs storming the addon to be gone.

Several people around want to buy this addon, but the fact of not knowing if they are going to be hit by the same issues that got reported is holding people back.

Well I still see the lack of people reporting bugs to me via the support system on my site. I do not know what the issue is...I have requested that to be done multiple times just seems like people are lazy. It was a s simple request on my end but people are not making the effort. The only one I see so far is the health check failure for one file.

I actually updated to the last version, i had Donate.php and filesums.php on the file health check alert, after the update now i get library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php as said before.

For the other issues i don't know what causes it, i just know when it works it works perfectly, when it behaves incorrectly it's what frustrate me. Because we are dealing with our users money.
I think i can just debug this to the Goals not the donations themselves, i already had goals were no matter what, even manually add donations they would not count, so i delete and re-create the goal till it works.

I did this for you guys but honestly maybe my time best spent on other stuff.
Oh yes, you did us favor by taking over something we paid for but was never completed nor worked correctly.
If you weren't up for the task then you should of not purchased the company. As far I'm concerned you bought out everything, including liability. Deal with it.

Well I still see the lack of people reporting bugs to me via the support system on my site. I do not know what the issue is...
You shouldn't need bug reports to see this plugin is VERY BADLY broken. In fact it breaks so easily that sometimes it's even hard to know what broke it.
Put it on a forum, use it, enjoy bugs. It's really that simple. No one here is making up this stuff because we have nothing better to do with our time. It's so broken at times that we don't know how to report it because it just happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having same issue as others, donations not being counted with same error from file check.
  1. library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php File does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php File does not contain expected contents.

please can this be fixed asap as manually adding each donation is a pain.

I'm still running on version 1.1.6 and don't have any of the issues people are talking about, maybe that helps :)

Anyway, I do have a question. Is there a way to send a custom email automatically to users that donate? I need to thank them and also disclose to them that their donation is not tax deductible, etc.

Thanks!

This really needs to be fixed and i have been trying to help the dev but he has just stopped replying to the support tickets on his site.

I also sent tickets, the new dev just stops responding when it comes to accept that issues being reported do exist if we can't provide reproduce-able steps or errors, that doesn't exist.
I really hope this addon doesn't get abandoned twice in a row. Specially without alternatives like this. :(

i gave him tons of info, on why it might be failing and someone above just stated that in 1.1.6 its working so tracking back should be easy if u have the code

Several people around want to buy this addon, but the fact of not knowing if they are going to be hit by the same issues that got reported is holding people back
Yeah I'm one of them. I really would love to buy it, but at this moment I wont pay $49 for a add-on that sounds very buggy.

@vbgamer45 For some reason I can't seem to find the option to change the email address the paypal payment goes to. I've done it before but can't see how now.

How do I change the email address please?

donate-1.2.2.webp

After installing this error and running a file check, the folowing come up:

Code:
File Health Check
Potential Problems

library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php
File does not contain expected contents.
Please advice

Top Bottom