Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

The support system requires you to register for an account. What email did you use, I do not have a direct email listed on the site? The contact form on the site should auto create a support ticket/login if you don't have an account already.

Possibly adding some details to your signature will help move support to your personal site?

Despite the thread many here are not even aware that Robbo has moved on and you have taken over his projects.

Hi vbgamer45
About your support system as far as I know I did register an account and it allowed me to send a ticket? However when I went back to check on the ticket I could not get back in I used the login I made but it did not work it said that there was no such user?? The funny thing if you trace back to were I started posting here the problem I was have was minor?? About you support system maybe you should go with an add-on that works better with XenForo? However what is really kind of sad is there was a lot of people with the same problem with your resonce time? Yes people have lives and people get busy........ But to be fair you add-on work well and it does allow to change the amount on the fly but for the amount you are changing I think you need to come up with a better plain of attack with customer resonce....... At this time I will have to fine the email I used but for some reason of course I can lay my hands on it right now lol sorry about that....

Vinny

Last edited:
Hi FredC
I did see something that you have posted about this yes, but if vbgamer45 has taken the rains he should have did a post explaining this??
Yes , No?

Vinny

I only see four total people registered on my support site. I am guessing your "Vincent" email is v*******a@gmail dot com the email address is your login.
I can't update the first post of this thread about the support system but I did mention a couple pages back. And have updated the site and the plugin itself the readme to point to the new support site. Last you can send me a pm as a last resort I do see those reply to all as I get notification.

Hi vbgamer45
The email is close looks like you discised it a bit no problem and thank you. My problem was simply cosmedic and I did check with the Theme designer and he said its nothing on his end? So this leave "you" LOOK vbgamer45 I take it you are not the origanal author but I did try to contact you in different ways and you may bave been tied up with well life and its hard but I was hitting a wall with this problem even though a minor one anyway here is the url when I first poted about this, I just don't know enough to begin to try and fix what I am seeing?? But look no hard feelings if I can find a resolution I will use the add-on again!!

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/donation-manager-paid.28339/page-67

Vinny

Ok fine but are you on my support system or not? Can you answer that? If you were I replied to all three tickets you entered there a while back... As of right now if not I am not seeing any communication other than this topic. No pms, or tickets.
It is not easily to manage another persons code at all even more so when it is somewhat complex across many files..Since I do not know the original thought process behind everything.
That being said I will look into the 1.4.5 xenforo issue in this thread once I update my dev site.

Hi vbgamer45
I just tryed evidenty not I just went to your site and I tryed my email and my user name and both did not work even if I log onto your site?? Tell you what can you send me a link to apply for a support account??

Vinny

Yeah since you already have an account. The email you chatted me was the one you used in the support system to add the three tickets you placed....

Hi vbgamer45
Thank You for fixing my issue, I have installed the new update and it seems to be working flawless...
Thank You
Vinny

This addon needs fixes on the core. It's behaving wrongly specially with its integraton with the criteria. I keep being annoyed sometimes i create a goal, someone donates to it, the goal completion won't display. Or when i try to manually edit a donation or a goal, it's bugged as well. When that did happen i tried to manually delete and add a manual donation like that other one on the new donation goal, and for one absurd reason it displays the donation there, not counting towards the goal total, neither to the Usergroup promotions criteria, i keep adding and deleting till i finally get it to behave as expected.

And the worse of them all is archived donations that closed, user donated X on such donation, i add one promotion so that would upgrade that user that donated at least that X, the promotion will not happen sometimes! Another thing with archived goals is that, you can't get them back even if you re-edit the goal, i keep leaving mines to "Do Nothing" when they reach the goal to avoid users from loosing it.

I really really don't want new features when this addon pretty much released on beta, and it's still on it.
We have a large amount of donations weekly, i'm afraid of even upgrade to this last updates...

Please report each issue one each support ticket if possible and exact steps to reproduce at http://xfapps.com/support/
The latest updates are very minor changes and shouldn't break anything as long as you didn't customize the code in anyway. Of course always keep a backup in case if that is a concern.

Top Bottom