[DohTheme] - Forum Design Services

Another happy customer here. I loved the Royal style (free version) but I wanted also many extra features. For an insignificant cost these guys delivered an excellent Style that I love. On top of the extra features I needed some modifications and they helped me instantly.

I will cooperate again soon with @DohTheme

Thanks a lot!
You may check in my signature from 23/06/2018 my new style.
www.my2cv.gr

Last edited:
Another happy customer here. I loved the Royal style (free version) but I wanted also many extra features. For an insignificant cost these guys delivered an excellent Style that I love. On top of the extra features I needed some modifications and they helped me instantly.

I will cooperate again soon with @DohTheme

Thanks a lot!
You may check in my signature from 23/06/2018 my new style.
www,my2cv.gr

Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy you are pleased with our services

A small problem solved amazingly. The problem was my ignorance in basic setups. some normal bugs solved at once but this is not all. As i said I'm very amateur with all these but very demanding also! The guy skype call me to help me and since I was still incapable to do basic configuration under his live instructions he had to login as Admin to my site and everything corrected while I was sleeping! On top of that he corrected the header and helped me with some other cosmetic issues and informed me with a very polite personal message that everything was done.

Its not the 20$ or 30$ that a style costs. Is the felling that there is hope in this world as long as beautiful people like @DohTheme existing.

A big thanks to Capture.webp

Now i realize the heart is his business logo.

Last edited:
This is kinda old but Im gonna throw this in here anyway. Id like to get our skin redone so it looks (mostly) the same as it does now, it just doesnt have a lot of busted templates. If this is something you might be interested in doing, please PM me.

I wanted to add a testimonial to the work by dohtheme.

We run a sports based forum and for years have been working with personally modified themes. After speaking with the team here we decided to go ahead with a custom created theme for the site. The prices were extremely reasonable. Within two weeks of agreeing to go ahead the team had come back with the first version of the theme that already was mostly on point and built exactly to the parameters we placed. Over the following few days and with some testing we worked with them to make little tweaks and changes to quickly end up at the desired result.

The experience from the start to finish was amazing and the theme that was created, is modern, unique and fast.

Thank you for the great experience!

My new gaming-related custom theme is truly breathtaking! Thank you very much, support along the way was very friendly, and they are very good at what they are doing! Also the price was very fair for non-profit community!

Had @DohTheme build a custom style/theme for my forum, it was exactly what I asked for in every detail. I will definitely be coming back for future projects!

Last edited:
I was searching for some time for a theme and last week I talked with @DohTheme asking if they can make one special for my community.
Today was the delivery day, I'm very pleased with what they did. They work after my specification, what I want and how do I want it. I love it and thought this post I want to say a BIG “THANK YOU” guys.
5 STARS Services.

I have had a great experience with all of my custom theme work from DohTeheme, always very good professional and good looking work, and always easy to work with! Thank you !

I have had a great experience with all of my custom theme work from DohTeheme, always very good professional and good looking work, and always easy to work with! Thank you !
Thank you for your testimonial, getting back to the same developer again and have the same good experience is something great 👍

Top Bottom