Does Xenforo have a participated threads (vB) or "Your posts" (phpBB3) addon ?

More or less...

View Your Posts = Your Content
Participated Threads = Watched Threads

The latter working in the same way does rely on having threads watched by default once you participated in them.

I see the upload_2013-10-27_9-50-47.webp option.
I thought it didn't work.
as it didn't increase the number of threads (still 189).

But when I went to page 10 ... it was showing older messages.

I guess I was expecting there to be 20 pages, not 10.

I also don't think people would use this method of finding old posts very often.

It's still pretty much duplicating the functionality of Watched threads. Although not exclusively threads you've participated in, that is the default behaviour.

You can search specifically for your own threads via the search system. There's also a quick link in your profile.

It's still pretty much duplicating the functionality of Watched threads. Although not exclusively threads you've participated in, that is the default behaviour.
I agree.

You can search specifically for your own threads via the search system.
This does work. It will only give the last 200.
upload_2013-10-27_11-1-5.webp
It's also quite a bit of work to get to.

There's also a quick link in your profile.
That is just a duplicate of Your Content on the dropdown.
upload_2013-10-27_11-5-33.webp

xenforo.participated.threads.webp

I think participated threads is more important than Your Threads (threads I have started) and Your Posts.

From a Participated threads listing ... give the user to choose Your threads and Your Posts.

They are subtly different, but I want to add a link to the threads that a person has participated in. How would I do that, please?

I would like to echo this fella. We used to have a MyBB customization that had New Posts (everything new, regardless of your participation or unread status, so a thread in which you just posted would show up and you can go back and check the likes on it or whatever) and View Unread Posts (a default Participated Threads search).

This doesn't seem incredibly difficult to implement but I'm not a coder. I haven't found an addon that helps with this either but certainly I'm open to suggestions.

Did anyone ever work out how to do this?

Having recently moved our large board to xF, it's one of the most commonly requested features. People who use Tapatalk's participated view kind of expect us to have provided the same on the web view, and are perplexed when we say there isn't really one. Watched threads, and having the automatically watch threads you reply to option checked being the best solution we can offer at the moment.

Top Bottom