XF 1.1 Does not import all threads, posts and users

Disrelation

I'm attempting to import a database from an IP.Board 3.1.2 installation that has 51,790 total posts and 9,651 members but when we import the database into our XenForo 1.1.2 installation, we only import a faction of the users and total posts (Imported 3,634 items. (56.21 seconds) for users, Imported 22,741 items. (6 minutes 55.00 seconds) for threads and posts). Does anyone have an idea of why this might be? I can't seem to figure it out. The IP.Board installation is heavily modified (to say the least) in both the code and database.

Edit: Nevermind, all the threads and posts did actually import over, 22,741 was the number of discussions, not including all the posts but the member count is still at 3,634.

Edit: Nevermind, all the threads and posts did actually import over, 22,741 was the number of discussions, not including all the posts but the member count is still at 3,634.

Yeah I was gonna say... it gives the number of discussions during the import.

As for the user count... note that XenForo excludes users awaiting email confirmation and users whose accounts are in moderation. It also excludes banned users from the count. That probably explains the difference.

As for the user count... note that XenForo excludes users awaiting email confirmation and users whose accounts are in moderation. It also excludes banned users from the count. That probably explains the difference.
Thanks! But almost 5,000 of them? Hhhhmmm, I'll have to look but that seems like an awful lot. I'll have a look and let you guys know. :)

Hey Jake, I looked over all the banned, awaiting confirmation, and users in moderation groups but we don't have enough to explain 5000+ missing. We have about 10 in moderation (validating), 20 banned and none in awaiting confirmation.

Top Bottom