Does anyone use Xenforo for...

Drae

Does anyone use Xenforo for writing roleplaying communities? I haven't found any yet and as my community is one, I want to make sure that others have found the software suitable for that purpose :unsure:

I was also wondering if anyone has really departed from the default style of Xenforo with their forum? I've looked at quite a few and most of them simply look like the default re-coloured. Could I see please?

Take a look at my style http://politicalbuddies.com it's nothing even close to default Xenforo. I CANT STAND default themes. It always bothered by when I came across forums with the VB or IPB or Xenforo default with a small logo change! Yuck!

If you had of asked this a month ago I would have posted a link to my RP site based on the Icewind Dale games. I was developing it on my dev site. Since then I let the domain name of my dev site expire (as I will be developing add-ons for release here at XF on my RP'ing site). Here are some screenshots of how it looked on my dev site, and basically how it will look on my RP site, with a few changes.

IWD_Forum_Home.webpIWD_Char_Generation.webpskills_page_1.webpskills_page_2.webpNew_Site_Start.webp

The last SS is from my new site, and contains a few minor differences. I'll post the URL here when I have the forum home done.

Which effect? The vbulletin styled members online bar? Idk it was posted around here at some point. I'm sure I could dig it up lol.

Isn't that just the default Infinite skin from XenFocus with a small logo change?

Some CSS and template changes too. It's not xenforo default. That was the point ;)

Small logo change? You give my site a great injustice by under-estimating it really. That's anything but a small logo change. It took a lot of time to get everything set. o_O

Some CSS and template changes too. It's not xenforo default. That was the point ;)

Small logo change? You give my site a great injustice by under-estimating it really. That's anything but a small logo change. It took a lot of time to get everything set. o_O
LOL, I figured someone running a politics forum would be able to take a bit of lighthearted ribbing. ;)

LOL, I figured someone running a politics forum would be able to take a bit of lighthearted ribbing. ;)

Some days. Today it's hot as balls and I've been working on the car all day lol. I've only been checking in here every so often.

Does anyone use Xenforo for writing roleplaying communities? I haven't found any yet and as my community is one, I want to make sure that others have found the software suitable for that purpose :unsure:

I was also wondering if anyone has really departed from the default style of Xenforo with their forum? I've looked at quite a few and most of them simply look like the default re-coloured. Could I see please?

It seems I was late, for some reason I did not recieve an alert, I may have just accidently shrugged it off.

We have modified the Aurora style, and you can see our site here at http://www.rpdom.com

We are currently working on getting a much nicer style or making our own.

:)! Can always count on you Digital Doctor :D!

Top Bottom