Does anyone else feel like a cloud has been lifted from XenForo.com?

YES, I was just mentioning to someone else, its a surreal feeling. The lawsuit has been so intertwined the last 2 and a half years, it feels strange to know its all over.

If its strange to us... imagine how KAM must be feeling...

Yes, it certainly makes me feel happier and I am extremely glad it worked out for KAM, despite me being vocal throughout. I've never once not wanted to give them more of my money and I shall.

Glad it's over ! Now we wait ahead to see some good things to come . Been there since the start the day and finally my first project started with xenforo is actually growing nicely after 2years of hard work .

And (because of all the FUD) a great relief to see Mike, Ashley and Kier all posting again and back in the business of making great forum software.

:cool: + :coffee: + :barefoot: = (y)

It is truly a great feeling to know that this great product will once again be making incredible strides. If we feel like this, imagine how K.A.M. and their families must be feeling.

It's very rare for the "little guy" to get a break in this day and age. What has happened this week has been truly remarkable, not just for KAM but also for the staff here, the coders and style makers and the license holders but also (and more importantly), for the future of forums in general.

There is now no need for us license holders to lose sleep, worrying about potential future platform changes, costs and ultimately, where the hell we were going to move our prized possessions to... 'coz we know there's no viable options out there right now.

As a community, xF has galvanized and grown exponentially, despite the weight of what the future could have brought to us all. Resource makers were not deterred by the possibility of a whole load of very hard work and dedication going down the pan, they still continued to provide excellent products..sometimes even free! They will now be rewarded for this.

We should all be very excited and indeed proud of the fact that we didn't waiver, we, the pioneers, converted our forums (livelihoods in some cases), to the future..to a brave, exciting new future, for all forum owners both now and for many years to come.

You were right there at the beginning. Remember that.

FWIW, this has been booked for months, it just so happened that things coincided. We did take a few days away immediately after the wedding and we went to see my family in the US, but those don't really count. :)
So where are you two honeymooning? My fiance and I are headed to Punta Cana at the end of March :)

Top Bottom