Does anybody know how this is done????

It's just a video that is being used as background, not very hard to do in modern browsers. But there are downsides.. it delays page loading and increases page size (in the site you linked it downloads a 5mb video).

It's just a video that is being used as background, not very hard to do in modern browsers. But there are downsides.. it delays page loading and increases page size (in the site you linked it downloads a 5mb video).
ok coooool, sooo how do i do it for my site lol.

I've no idea what Xenfofo is :eek:
I do not see the point of your comment. A simple typo that can easily be fixed. Please if you're going to be immature on these forums, please do it on someone else's post. I am not here for games, my thread was started to seek some information. If you have legit information about the topic that would be great.

Thank You!

I do not see the point of your comment. A simple typo that can easily be fixed. Please if you're going to be immature on these forums, please do it on someone else's post. I am not here for games, my thread was started to seek some information. If you have legit information about the topic that would be great.

Thank You!

It was meant to be a tease, hence the smiley.

Top Bottom