Does anybody know of an add-on that has forms members can fill out in ordered to be verified? Stop people for faking like they are somebody they R not

oO5 Dynasty

I am looking to verify accounts similar to how Instagram etc, would do.
I looked inside the resources section here, but couldn't seem to find an add-on that allowed members to fill out forms and upload official documents to verify who they say they are.
As we all know, people like to take usernames on these websites, and I am looking for a way to really verify accounts in a professional way. Any Help ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a video of how Instagram verifies accounts. Would love something like this forms system
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This addon does exactly what you're asking. (We own and use this addon for this very purpose...)

It has a workflow process to allow members to request verification and a handler to upload verification documents.
It has permissions that you can adjust to meet your workflow requirements to perform a exam on prospective members before approval.
The verification tick mark/badge is also customizable.

This addon does exactly what you're asking. (We own and use this addon for this very purpose...)

It has a workflow process to allow members to request verification and a handler to upload verification documents.
It has permissions that you can adjust to meet your workflow requirements to perform a exam on prospective members before approval.
The verification tick mark/badge is also customizable.
Thank You Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much! Exactly what I needed.

Top Bottom