Do you have these features

gavpeds

Hi all i am on mybb at the moment and thinking of moving over to xenforo.

But i do need all these features.
Mobile support
Ad management
Paid subscription to view VIP area
Seo URLs and sitemap generation.

ah was going to say i mainly use that for converting, as i can use full power of my pc.​
i'm uncertain why its not converting the attachments etc​
how many attachments roughly are there?​

Another problem I have just found is that none of the members can login. So want to be on this XF and bought a licence but its not looking promising. No direct way to move from mybb really hope I can sort this.

Error users get is:
Incorrect password please try again

Decided to get gconverter to do it as just cant figure it.

Does anyone know of a way to redirect old mybb urls which are indexed in google to new XF So myyb_thread and mybb_post directs to XF_thread and XF_post? if that makes sense.

Decided to get gconverter to do it as just cant figure it.

Does anyone know of a way to redirect old mybb urls which are indexed in google to new XF So myyb_thread and mybb_post directs to XF_thread and XF_post? if that makes sense.
It's really straight forward as long as gconverter are able to retain the post and thread IDs. So that thread id 120 in myBB is the same thread in XenForo.

That way you just need some apache rewrite rules that will redirect the My BB path to the Xenforo path.

Just an update, wish I never chose gconverter been 4 days I have had to take my board offline then when they had finally done it posts were missing and in wrong places banned members were now registered no groups were copied over permissions were a mess. Why did I chose them members are going mad, this is not great for my community at all avoid at all costs.

Top Bottom