Do Win7.5 Phones or Android Phones Run Flash?

Flash performance on a smartphone sucks rocks. Adobe has discontinued development of new mobile versions of Flash. They've seen the writing on the wall -- or come to realize Steve Jobs was right.

It eats battery, and there can be bugs (Generally developer error) but it works fine on my phones and tablets.
good to know it is possible

You need to install an app for it to work on windows phones.
I can't really put a finger on it but for some reason I can't even be bothered to really look into the windows phones...I don't see what their angle is...
Could you tell me what sets them apart from the others in the same class of phones in the way of innovation?

good to know it is possible

I can't really put a finger on it but for some reason I can't even be bothered to really look into the windows phones...I don't see what their angle is...
Could you tell me what sets them apart from the others in the same class of phones in the way of innovation?
So far, WP7 is pretty unimpressive. Theres a few things it excels at, but it doesn't offer as much compared to iOS or Android, and offers less customization than Android by far.

Top Bottom