XF 1.5 Do not clear old post of member

c0ngit

I deleted some sub forums includings all posts, of which, there is a member having 12.000 posts, however, when i finish deleting and rebuild cache, the number of post of that member does not lose. I want to know why and how to deal with this problem

IMG: attached files!

please help me!

thanks

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 9
The total posts for the forum is updated periodically. It should be changed by now.

The user total may not be reflected here due to the forum being removed first, meaning that the system doesn't believe the posts "count". Unfortunately, there isn't a built-in way to do a recalculation of message counts, but I believe this could be done with some queries. (Otherwise, post counts may need to be edited manually.)

The total posts for the forum is updated periodically. It should be changed by now.

The user total may not be reflected here due to the forum being removed first, meaning that the system doesn't believe the posts "count". Unfortunately, there isn't a built-in way to do a recalculation of message counts, but I believe this could be done with some queries. (Otherwise, post counts may need to be edited manually.)
Hi Mike,
How do I perform queries

Thanks you!

Top Bottom