XF 1.5 Do I need a up-to-date-license to download XenForo 2?

Blake Burkett

Hello, I was wondering if I needed an updated license to purchase XenForo 2, Because this is all I see.
GCiLdOqyS_Go0k5H8hZIkA.png

Thanks so much!

XF 2 isn't available yet. Only the development releases for third-party developers are available to download. If have have an up to date license, you'll be able to download them and xenForo 2 when it comes out. If not, renew the license and you'll be able to when it's available.

You do not need to purchase another license just to use xF 2.

Just to clarify, XenForo 2.0 Developer Preview 10 is currently still available. It doesn't necessarily need an active license, but your license expired before that version was released, so you don't have access to it. We treat alpha/beta/RC releases slightly differently in that we don't keep previous versions available.

XF 2.0 is on track for a release this year so if you were to renew your license now you would be able to download the stable version of XF 2.0 when it is released, as well as getting access to the Preview version and then upcoming public Beta once it is released.

Just to clarify, XenForo 2.0 Developer Preview 10 is currently still available. It doesn't necessarily need an active license, but your license expired before that version was released, so you don't have access to it. We treat alpha/beta/RC releases slightly differently in that we don't keep previous versions available.

XF 2.0 is on track for a release this year so if you were to renew your license now you would be able to download the stable version of XF 2.0 when it is released, as well as getting access to the Preview version and then upcoming public Beta once it is released.

Thank you! I apologize, I realize this is off-topic but I do buy this right?
_LBQ4JkVRFejmzxRF_Wv3A.png

Top Bottom