DNTalks.com is now on Xenforo!

RandallC

DNTalks.com is a smaller Domain Name forum but from the older days. I have purchased the forum updated it and moved over to Xenforo. I am currently trying to get activity going but thus far I have just been changing stuff around.

http://DNTalks.com

an update: I would have edited my first post but I cant.

DNTalks.com was started in Dec 5, 2006 by a domain named Steve, a Domainer is someone who buys and sell domain names. DNTalks is a forum dedicated to domainers and webmasters to buy and sell domains, websites, discuss topics like SEO, Marketing, and domains names.

DNTalks sometime in 2007 it was sold to the second owner which did nothing except keep it up and alive for 7 years. Ever so often the owner would clear spam and delete a the members. It was running VB 3.7 when I finally came along and made an offer on the forum. I purchased the forum in October and starte the bringing to now.

The forum was stuck in 2007 with many problems and errors, I first upgraded and converted the forum to Xenforo, Then I gave it a sexy theme(IPS blue by DRE), Added a few plugins that I think bring the forum to a better state, including: Digital Point Better Analytics , Sitemap for XenForo, Social, Template Modification System, Xen-TR.com Who Has Visited, [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal), [bd] Widget Framework, [SurreyForum] XenAdShare - Share Adsense Revenue With Content Writers, [TH] Follow Button Above Sidebar and am advertising and getting the word out about my forum.

Take a look and review please.

Congratulations on buying this site/domain.

I'm not a fan of the skin. That's just me, tho. A skin similar to DNTalk, or another domain name forum would be better, IMHO.

Just did a search for DNTalk, it's down, and it's on IPB. Sooo, scratch that.

Last edited:
Ya I want a custom skin which will come with time. But I am always looking for something better :) I do not want to match any other domain name forum and trying to stay away from dark colors.

Ya I want a custom skin which will come with time. But I am always looking for something better :) I do not want to match any other domain name forum and trying to stay away from dark colors.
Please do not mistake me here. I'm not trying to say "like that" or "match" another forum, it can be unique, but the feel to have a warm, edgier touch to it. I've been trying to look for the skin I was trying to show you, but I can't. The site changed logos, so I'm assuming the feel changed, too.

Don't take this the wrong way, but right now, your skin seems too ...bright. I almost thought it was a kid site/teen site. But I know it's a domain forum.

Top Bottom