Fixed Distorted avatar image on Article list

DragonByte Tech

Affected version
2.2.0b2
When the article forum list is squished to 4 per row, the avatar image becomes distorted:
1596801204597.webp
(rMBP 2019 15.4", Safari Tech Preview v14, r111)

Also, I think it would be a good idea to hide the "Replies" text (so it's just the icon and the number), in an attempt to make the date / "new replies" text fit on one line.

This is further exacerbated when the article timestamp is Today at x/Yesterday at x.

xenforo-2-2-article-forum-preview-display-style-4-column-timestamp-yesterday-at-x-issue.gif

Also, I think it would be a good idea to hide the "Replies" text (so it's just the icon and the number), in an attempt to make the date / "new replies" text fit on one line.
As space is at a premium when there are 4 articles per row, could a stylised 'unread' icon be an idea in lieu of the "New replies" link? I'm undecided so haven't formally suggested this change.

xenforo-2-2-article-forum-preview-display-style-4-column-unread-vs-read-replies-icon-alt-styli...gif

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.0 Beta 3).

Change log:
Some more responsive styling for the article preview footer - more work to come for an optimal solution.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom