Displaying a "Your Posts" link?

Fergal

I'd like to display a "Your Posts" link in the navigation area of my forum. This link would be viewable by all members and when they click the "Your Posts" link they would be brought to a list of all their posts.

Is that possible with xenForo and if so how can I do it?

Thanks!

I'd like to display a "Your Posts" link in the navigation area of my forum. This link would be viewable by all members and when they click the "Your Posts" link they would be brought to a list of all their posts.

Is that possible with xenForo and if so how can I do it?

Thanks!
Cick on your name at the top, and then click "Your Content" in the Dropdown.
Capture.webp

Thanks Kaiser, but what I want to know is if it is possible to display a public "Your Posts" link to all members of a forum running on xenForo, and if it is possible I'd like to know how to do it.

Thanks Brogan I haven't purchased xenForo yet, but would like to know if this is something I can do, before making a purchase.

Pretty much anything is possible with template modifications or an add-on.

As far as "your posts" are concerned, you can see that on a member's profile page, by clicking on the Postings tab.

If you want to play around with the software, you can try the online demo here: Admin Demo

Thanks Brogan, I've seen PHPBB forums that have a link, in or near the navigation area, that is viewable by all members and it says "Your Posts". When any member clicks that link it shows them all of their posts. I'd like to know how to have a link like that on xenForo - i.e. the link is viewable to members, without them having to click on their profile to see it.

Top Bottom