Display results as threads in ES 1.2

Xon

I'm running Elastics Search 1.2.1 with XenForo Enhanced Search 1.1.0, and am seeing what appears to be a regression of this issue where ticking "Display results as threads" doesn't appear to be working.

Searching by threads for a user's posts works, but not the advanced threads & post search.

It's possible there is an addon which is causing this, but Elastic search tends to love making breaking changes so I'ld thought to check first.

I just checked locally with ES 1.2.1 and the latest version of the add-on and it works correctly for me. I haven't heard any reports of this since that fix, but it's not the most commonly used feature.

Reactions: Xon
I just checked locally with ES 1.2.1 and the latest version of the add-on and it works correctly for me. I haven't heard any reports of this since that fix, but it's not the most commonly used feature.
Thanks.

I've got 2 addons which may be touching the Search form, XenTag and ConvSearch. I'll have to start with explorative debugging in a non-live environment to figure out how it is being broken.

Top Bottom